Need a part for my 375...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a part for my 375...

Guys, I broked the threaded piece that you screw the vibrato bar onto. The guitar in question is a 375 Deluxe, and it's the stock licensed Floyd Rose unit.

The guys at the local shop have been bustin' their collective hump to find one, including grilling other shops, to find a replacement (the threaded part screws out of the bridge). It's been more than a month, and no luck.

I don't suppose any of you might be able to help me find one, or might have one you'd be willing to sell???

Re: Need a part for my 375...

If it is the Schaller made Jackson trem this should work for you stewmac.com details The trem will say Made in Germany right in front of were the bar screws on.
    Mike
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

I've seen those on ebay quite a few times. They are usually 19.95 or BIN for $21.95. My part is missing in a JT500 bridge, but the bridge isn't worth spending $20 on.

If the stew-mac comes with the collar, that's a killer deal. I'm going to buy one (I need a chrome bar anyway). If you want to wait, I'll tell you if it comes with the collar.

Comment

Is this the part?

If so, pm me your address and I will send it out to you. This one kinda presses in and is held in place with a cap that slides over it and is held in by a screw that forces the cap down against the plate. I dont have a cap or screw but you should have them if you just busted the threads off on this.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Is this the part?

If so, pm me your address and I will send it out to you. This one kinda presses in and is held in place with a cap that slides over it and is held in by a screw that forces the cap down against the plate. I dont have a cap or screw but you should have them if you just busted the threads off on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

That should be it. I'll double-check when I go home for lunch today. Thanks a lot! If that turns out to be it, I'll get you my info.

I don't exactly have a huge amount of spare parts, but if there's anything I can do to repay the favor...

Comment

My Jackson baseplate has threads on it, so I'm guessing that won't work for me. I wonder if the stew-mac one is threaded?

Comment

Ive bought the one from stew mac. Its not threaded. As long as that knurled part fits in the hole you should be ok. Unless your hole is much larger, (did I really just say that? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) it should work.

Comment

Carbuff, mine doesn't have those little grooves under the largest part of the ring/ Do you think that will make a difference? I'klk PM you my info, and if you think it might work, I'll give it a shot.

thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                X