Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone buy my old blue Predator on eBay 2 yrs ago?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone buy my old blue Predator on eBay 2 yrs ago?

I sold a blue Charvel Predator on eBay about 2 years ago and would get a kick out of it if someone on this board now owns it. Shipped from Massachusetts. Only mod was a Seymour Duncan JB Jr. in the neck and a Screamin' Demon in the bridge. It's metallic blue, had one small knick on it somewhere that was covered up in similar colored paint. Shipped with an SKB66 hardshell case. Reverse headstock, no binding, dot inlays. I miss it! haha. I believe I sold it in late winter/spring of 2003... can't quite recall right now.

Re: Anyone buy my old blue Predator on eBay 2 yrs

Oh yeah... toothpaste logo on the headstock too.

Comment

Oh man... that was you???? I remember buying that piece of crap and then throwing it in the fire place after the frets came out of the neck due to the warping of it, except I took out the pups before it jumped into the fireplace of course!!!!

Just Kidding [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Good one! I was waiting for someone to chime in like that. I would have done the same!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I remember buying that piece of crap and then throwing it in the fire place after the frets came out of the neck due to the warping of it, except I took out the pups before it jumped into the fireplace of course!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget the Schaller Floyd too! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Don't forget, made between 1989 and 1991 with a basswood body and a maple neck.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Yeah man. That Predator was a quality instrument. I still have my 475 Deluxe and it is top notch. It was manufactured around the same time as that Predator.

Comment

I remember wanting one of those when I first saw Tommy Vicot playing them on the first couple of Prong albums...and especially after I played one, it actually made my Dinky Reverse look and feel amateurish...

Predator: solid, quality instrument, highly underrated...

Comment

Yes! Ironic that you mention that. I wanted it *because* I saw Tommy Victor playing it in a video. I actually emailed him about a month ago telling him that, and he had no recollection of his Predator. hahah! He went on to comment about the Surfcaster he played, how he always has a Les Paul Custom in his collection, and how he now uses Schecters.

Comment

I love my Predator. It kicks ass.

Mike
                    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Yes! Ironic that you mention that. I wanted it *because* I saw Tommy Victor playing it in a video. I actually emailed him about a month ago telling him that, and he had no recollection of his Predator. hahah! He went on to comment about the Surfcaster he played, how he always has a Les Paul Custom in his collection, and how he now uses Schecters.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you serious? He toured with that guitar and played in the "Unconditional" video with it, and Guitar World even did a short piece on him with it, how could he have no recollection of that?????????? and for the record, i hated Surfcasters...

Comment

Totally serious. Yeah, I had a good chuckle when he wrote that he didn't remember it. He's always been somewhat "anti-gear" anyway I think. I recall him talking in articles about how he's not really a huge gear hound like most of us are on this board. Maybe he just doesn't recall the model name. If I detailed the features of it maybe he would have remembered.

Comment

Working...
                        X