ARGH WHY WON'T IT... ooops caps lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ARGH WHY WON\'T IT... ooops caps lock

Ah I don't know what taper means. And yeah I won't change the nut. I was just wondering if I'd notice the difference that much.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I've seen OFR's for sale in Europe someplace, but a Scaller will be almost as good.

I have an OFR on my Model 6, and I have no problem with space on the neck. My guess is that you will get used to it pretty quickly. =)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Ah I don't know what taper means. And yeah I won't change the nut. I was just wondering if I'd notice the difference that much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Taper -
        [ QUOTE ]
        a : a tapering form or figure b : gradual diminution of thickness, diameter, or width in an elongated object c : a gradual decrease

[/ QUOTE ]
        Occupy JCF

Comment

*writes 100 times* I will use google before asking a stupid question, I will use google before asking a stupid question, I will use...

Anyhoo thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I don't think I'll go for it right now, I'll probably just buy a non TB version of the FullShred and put it on the model 4, use the money I have to get the model 1a repaired and then put the TB10 on it (with the little drilling).
          Ah and a picture of the neck pocket... And there's nothing written [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] For some reasons I expected that there'd be something.

Comment

It's usually USA Charvels that have work order numbers or builder's initials written in the pockets, but imports usually (not always) has the stamp of the model(s) in the pocket.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
            X