My fusion dlx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fusion dlx

Bought this on ebay for $360AU. The body and neck are in really good shape. Unfortunately the schaller trem has been replaced with a no name one. Oh well, its been blocked [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Re: My fusion dlx

Great score Mate!

Love those short scale toothpaste Charvels.

Sucks that the original trem is not there though. Perhaps an OFR will fit for you eventually?

Comment

Cool Fusion you got there, nice color congratulations [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] . I have a Fusion Plus and a Jackson sl pro they both got a Schaller (I think it's a JT-590)I'd like to pop in a OFR but the recess is just too short for the unessary long OFR stringlock screws [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] .
      If I get the guitars routed, there is a possiblity that on the end of the new recess the paint break off in (chips) and that they get bigger [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Good point Codex!

By the way the OFR screws can be easily shortened at a machine shop for a few bucks to allow them to fit without the need for routing.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Im not too bothered about the trem for the price I paid. 360 in Australia will get you absolutely nothing decent usually. Besides, I've got a 750xl with a schaller and an 80's RG with an original edge on it for my Floyd fix [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice. I have a pair of those, one dark blue metallic, one ferrari red metallic. How much is $360AU in USD? I paid $225USD for my blue one.

Comment

Somewhere between 250-300 USD. But you have to note that prices for guitar equipment are about double in Australia. What you could get in the US for 500 american is what we can get in Australia for 1000AU. It sucks.

Comment

Hey that's a very good idea [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] . It crossed my mind a little while back, but do you think that there'll still be enough wire for the saddle to lock the "String Lock Insert Block"?

Comment

Working...
                X