It's all my wife's fault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all my wife's fault

Man did I have GAS this month. I just bought that Model 7 Tele thang I got some advice on.. thanks.

Last week I also bought a sharkfin neck. Sunday I bidded and won a Fusion Special.. and my wife's b-day in next month. Whooops! How am I going to buy that digital camera she wants??? [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

The Fusion is a strange story. I already own a red Fusion Special the wife bought me years ago. I foolishly had it customized and it turned out bad. Since it's a wife gift, I can't sell it or I'll forever be in the doghouse. I've been trying for a year to be sneaky and look for a nearly identical Charvel to fool her. Then I could get rid of the ugly Fusion. No such luck. So after reading several refinishing posts here I gained confidence to restore the wife's Fusion. I just sanded, filled holes, and commited to the project last week. Only NOWWWWWW do I find an identical Fusion!

With joy and vengeance in my heart, I bought it. Now I've got 2 red Fusion Specials that could be bookends. I'm still going through with the refinish. YA know.. I wouldn't be in this mess if I didn't love her so much and chose to keep the guitar she bought me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Do ya think that'll go over? Me neither. More pics to come.

Re: It\'s all my wife\'s fault

Nice. Good luck with it.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Re: It\'s all my wife\'s fault

<font color="aqua"> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]!! </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
      X