Black Model 7 Arrives!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Model 7 Arrives!!

<font color="aqua">Well, thanks to John (Johnnyryche) I received this Model 7 via UPS today. I must say she's in fantastic condition with the original case and just needs a little buffing and a change of pickups (EMGs). It even still has the made in Japan sticker that's barely even worn! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I wanted thank John for helping me out with this one as he took care of everything for me since this guitar was located in the next state lol! He described it perfectly and it practically got here overnight. Here are some pics that John took of the guitar for me when he bought it so that I could at least have a "sneak peek" of her:

Thanks again John- [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Re: Black Model 7 Arrives!!

Very Nice and
    John is a class act [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Dave, no problem my friend. Thanks for the kind words (from you too, Nick). I'm glad to see this go to a good home and I'm always happy to lend a helping hand. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Now go get those black strings off it and play that bad boy! And make sure you post new pics when you get it cleaned up and decked out with new pups. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

That's a beauty. I love the maple board look against the black. Congrats.

Comment

That's cool!! I love the maple/black combo... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
          Congrats Dave [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice score Dave. You know you need to leave the made in Japan sticker on there. I have only seen a handful of guitars that still had that sticker on them. This black guitar will go well with the pink ones.

Comment

Congrats, Dave. Black with creme binding is my all time favorite color scheme. Let me know when you want to get rid of her, sans EMGs of course. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Very nice Dave, I know you've been looking for one of those.

Another JCF story of a brutha' helping out a brutha' [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I so need one of these............

The black and creme kicks ass.
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

<font color="aqua">Thanks guys and gal [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img], I can't make up my mind if I should do the ivory colored EMGs or the black. Any thoughts? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] </font>
                    Dave ->

Comment

That's very cool! I need to get me one of those!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Nice score Dave. You know you need to leave the made in Japan sticker on there.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Of course! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]</font>
                        Dave ->

Comment

Beautiful!
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

damn thats sweet, nice retro vibe with a lil shred added in [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              <font color="aqua">Thanks guys and gal [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img], I can't make up my mind if I should do the ivory colored EMGs or the black. Any thoughts? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely black.

Comment

Working...
                              X