Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever watch a great deal go by and do nothing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I lost some great deals

I look at it this way: I hardly ever regret going through with a deal that i have some doubts about before going through it. However, I seem to ALWAYS regret NOT going through with a deal I might have some doubts about. Thus, I usually tend GO for it rather than hesitate nowadays :-)

Comment

It went a little too high this time around to make it a great deal like before. Thanks for the heads up nevertheless Razor!

Comment

Yes, yes, yes !
        When I was a kid, I missed 3 differnt gibson firebirds. Came back the next day (after an evening to sleep on it) and found them gone!
        The first charvel I saw was in a pawn shop in Torrance. I was looking at and trying to choose between a fender squire II w/maple neck and a charvel san dimas model 1 type strat w/maple neck and strat headstock....both were $150....guess which one I bought? Well, my squire II is my 3rd favorite guitar!

Comment

Re: Ever watch a great deal go by and do nothing?

[ QUOTE ]
          I've also jumped on great deals too early and missed out on the KILLER deals that popped up soon after, because I'd spent my wad on the smaller frys.

[/ QUOTE ]
          Man, that's the story of my life. Don't you hate that shit? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Ever watch a great deal go by and do nothing?

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            I've also jumped on great deals too early and missed out on the KILLER deals that popped up soon after, because I'd spent my wad on the smaller frys.

[/ QUOTE ]
            Man, that's the story of my life. Don't you hate that shit? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1. Can't a brotha catch a break? [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X