• Show
Clear All

• Charvel_ington ?! LOL!

<font color="aqua">Blasphemy eh???!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

</font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Re: Charvel_ington ?! LOL!

Well, at least it's the best thing to ever happen to a Ferrington. I can't imagine the torture that wonderful model series neck is enduring. Make it stop, Dave. Make it stop. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Well, at least it's the best thing to ever happen to a Ferrington. I can't imagine the torture that wonderful model series neck is enduring. Make it stop, Dave. Make it stop. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">yeah, no kiddin, it kept jumping out of the neck pocket and when I was screwing it down, if you listened really close...I swear it said F&^% Y*&!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

Comment

Wow, I bet that is a blast to play! (I won't ask how it sounds [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )
        Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

I've been considering a Maple board for the Charvette M-500 that I have. This is definitely helping with that decision.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Evidently I need to order some more parts,Dave has entirely too much time on his hands...
            Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              (I won't ask how it sounds [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">thank you- [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[ QUOTE ]
              Evidently I need to order some more parts,Dave has entirely too much time on his hands...

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              Dave ->

Comment

cool idea

Comment

Wow I really like that.

Comment

Nice idea, that looks really cool. The maple board looks really nice with that body. If it had been a model 4 or 475 neck it might have looked a bit funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X