Model-1 Trem Question??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model-1 Trem Question??!!

<font color="red"> Sorry if this has been asked a million times,not up on my Model Series info(SD snob lol!!)but,does anyone know who made the black vintage type trems that came on the Model-1s??Gotoh??

Thanx much!!</font>

Re: Model-1 Trem Question??!!

Chuck, I do believe they are made by Gotoh. I remember seeing the "G" on the underside of one once.

Comment

Yup. Gotoh it is. They also made the tuners as well.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

<font color="red"> Coolness,thanx much bros!! </font> [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] <font color="red">While I'm at it lol,what's the deal re:spacing,not the same as a V-trem iirc??!! </font>

Comment

i think it's 2 1/16 spacing...should be the same as a floyd. i dig those trems, but i don't have one nearby and i'm too lazy to go measure. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

So if it ever were the case that one needed to replace the bridge, and a gotoh wasn't available, what other 6screw bridges fit the model 1 body?

Comment

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

<font color="red"> Way fucking coolest!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] <font color="red">Thanx everyone!! </font> [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] <font color="red"> !!</font>

Comment

Working...
                  X