Model 6 neck scale length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 6 neck scale length

Hello all first post, I just bought a 750XL which is a Gibson-like 24.75 neck scale right, I'm looking at a model 6 also; is the Model 6 a 25.5 neck scale? Thanks

Re: Model 6 neck scale length

Yup it is.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Model 6 is regular 25.5 scale.

Congrats on the 750. First rule here, you have to post pics of your guitars (especially a 750 [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]) or you must surrender said guitars to the forum [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll post as soon as I get my camera back from a friend who took it to Qatar.

Comment

I was deployed there a while back. Out of all of the areas that I had to work in, Qatar is the ONE place that I really didn't mind. (except for Bahrain)
          I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Yeah same here, it's about as rear echelon as it gets, I was there last August and September. Gotta love the wheel and the pool, they're really building that place up to be the SWA hub.

Take Care

Comment

Working...
            X