Model 3A refinish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 3A refinish

Finally done! I forgot how great this thing played [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] The frets were getting a little flat and had a few grooves so I put my Mod 4 neck on it. I like the look so it may have found a new home. The pics don't do it justice, I tried to get the PICS before it got dark but they turned out bad. I'll take some better pics this weekend.
    -Sol

Re: Model 3A refinish

Very nice [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Who did the paint?

Comment

Nice neck swap there.

Comment

I stripped it, primed and painted it black. I then took it to my cousin who painted the graphic. He has been an artist forever but this is his 1st airbrush work. 15 or so coats of clear, months to cure and hours of sanding later voila!
        -Sol

Comment

Mysterious thread resurrection...

Comment

lol, yeah.
            I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

<font color="aqua">yeah, really, how the hell did that happen? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I think it's a mis-print. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                X