'86 Catalog scans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '86 Catalog scans

I ran across a guy in the UK who has scans of dozens of guitar catalogs. He was kind enough to send me scans of his '86 Charvel catalog showing all of the Model series.

Would any of the mods be interested in hosting these files (about 6MB of files)? I think it would be a great resource to help answer all these "what model is this" questions. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Giles

Re: \'86 Catalog scans

Any interest at all in the catalog scans? Or are they already online somewhere and I'm just too dumb to find them? : [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't believe that catalog is up anywhere. I only see the 2003.

I'd think they would like that, they just prolly haven't seen this post. Busy week etc.

I could be wrong tho. haha...

Comment

<font color="aqua"> actually I had sent these both to Kev and Todd on CD, as well as a bunch of other info, not sure what happened to it but I'm sure it is being used somehow. </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Ahh, the Mother of all info pages... hehehe... Such fun to compile...

Comment

Can u send them to me via email? They can be easily hosted on free hosting, cuz they give about 30mb of free space.

Comment

Dave, I still haven't received anything. Is there anywhere where you can host it temporarily for me?
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Todd - let me know if you want my '86 catalog scans and I will be happy to zip them up and email them to you. FYI, I think they came from the same original source as those on Pebbers site.

Comment

This is slightly OT, but I just got scans of a '88 catalog. I put the pictures here: http://samun.1g.fi/kuvat/charvel_88_catalog/

Don't know if this catalog is already up somewhere, but I figured I'd let someone know about it anyway...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    This is slightly OT, but I just got scans of a '88 catalog. I put the pictures here: http://samun.1g.fi/kuvat/charvel_88_catalog/

Don't know if this catalog is already up somewhere, but I figured I'd let someone know about it anyway...

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Cool! Thanks bro! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua">

So that must be just the price list for 88, thanks for sharing [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I'm very interested in seeing the catalog that has this page in it:

and the catalog that has this page in it:

And was there ever a catalog that featured the Model 88?

</font>
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Thanks, ZZB! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I always wondered if Model 5 & 6 ever "officially" had Electric Blue as a color option, & there it is.

Comment

So, where's that '86 catalog?

Comment

Working...
                          X