Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 7?

Hey guys

Is this a Model 7? It's just come up for sale locally.

The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Re: Model 7?

Yes indeed, and a beauty.

Comment

Go get it!

Comment

wow that is pristine, grab that fucker!
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

A very good looking one, at that. Black with creme binding is one of my all time favorite color combos.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            A very good looking one, at that. Black with creme binding is one of my all time favorite color combos.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1
            That's a beauty...
            Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

The bids are starting at NZ$400...so about US$270 or so. Is that good value? The seller seems to think they were originally available new (here) for ~US$800.

Are these things rare? And do they suffer from the usual Tele jingly sound? Thanks guys.

Comment

I sold mine for $300 and it was gone in about 15 minutes. It was not in as good a shape as that one appears to be, and it is black/creme binding which is a very sought after scheme. Get it bro.....

Comment

Forgive me, but I only have a couple of Model 6s, so I only really know the neck-through stuff. How do they play? And are the singles as bad as in the Model 6 (no balls!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])?

Comment

Other than the Model 2, this is my favorite but they are 2 totally different beasts. The thing that really sells this axe is the reverse maple neck.... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

The singles are well, singles. They sound decent but i upgraded mine to a Dimarzio and a Fender Lace....

Comment

Ok, the guy wants $335 for it. Serial number is 324725 and it has the original case.

Comment

I notice there's no reviews on Harmony Central for the Model 7. Kinda weird. Are they rare? http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data4/Charvel/

Comment

There's something about a tele w/ a pointy headstock that looks so wrong, yet sooo right at the same time!

Comment

<font color="aqua">they aren't really "rare" but they are worth the price you listed, if not more. The pickups blow, and I actually wanted MORE of a tele sound so I installed a set of rio grande Muy Grande pickups and it's as twangy as you can get without the noise. I have 2 of these and I'm very pleased with them. By the way, I'm a neckthrough guy as well but these are fantastic and I put up with it because of that. </font>
                            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Gotta love them maple reversed necks, I hope Jackson brings them back this year...

Comment

Working...
                              X