Visit at local music store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visit at local music store

Today I visited in local music store which is - well, very poor shop [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] There isn't nothing new, there have been the same guitars nearly 5 years (Ahosen musiikki in Tampere if any Finns are here who know the shop [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])

I noticed 2 Charvels there and I interested, since I'm looking for second J/C guitar with floyd.

The first one. White Charvel, made in Japan, 22 fret neck, rosewood fingerboard, regular headstock, 1 Jackson humbucker in bridge and only volume pot. JT-6 licensed floyd rose bridge. It's 400 euros, I think it's too much by looking specs. What's the model of this, what's the regular price?

The second one. I think this is "one of a kind", white, with painting where is girl without clothes ( [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] ). One jackson humbucker in bridge, white slanted single-coil in neck, I think it has been changed later. Volume and pu-switch, can't remember if there were tone-pot also. Reversed headstock, 22 fret neck, rosewood fingerboard. It had also JT-6 lisenced FR bridge. It didn't say made in Japan, but I think it would be made in Japan? Price was 560 euros, and the condition was bad, I think the price was too much. What is model of this guitar?

Re: Visit at local music store

The first you mentioned is a Model 2, and the second is a 3DR or a Predator. Those prices would be high for USA, but I don't know what stuff costs in Finland.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      The first you mentioned is a Model 2, and the second is a 3DR or a Predator. Those prices would be high for USA, but I don't know what stuff costs in Finland.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, thanks! Do you know what is the pickup model of Model 2?

Comment

on that model 2, i'm guessing its either a j-80bc or j-90bc but it should say on the bottom.
        take the plastic cover off the pickup and use some goo-gone or something to get the glue off and it should sound great.

you can also drop in an OFR if you want. it's a direct fit.
        Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Hmm, sound's great. I think I'm gonna have another visit to that store and I try to get it much cheapier than 400 euros [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

What's good price for Model 2? I'm very interested in it [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Here is the old blue book thread that might give you some idea: http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/show...true#Post431420

[ QUOTE ]
              What's good price for Model 2? I'm very interested in it [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

300-350 euros i would say for europe. there on ebay
                now and again they mostly go for $300 up to $500

Comment

Thanks for you two!

Comment

Working...
                  X