What guitars came in firecrackle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What guitars came in firecrackle?

OK, as some of you may have noticed I have developed this thing for the firecrackle finish after seeing some pics on this board lately. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So far I have seen this finish on Model 4, Model 6 & 3DR. Any others (Model 5, Fusion, Predator, 650XL, 750XL, etc)?

Thanks!

Re: What guitars came in firecrackle?

I don't know about the Model 5 itself, but I can say that the Model 5FX (above) and the Model 5A (which I used to have as well, both came in firecrackle.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I have seen a Model 5FX (neck thru, 1 hum/1 slanted single in the neck) as well as a Predator that is on Ebay right now in a fire-crackle. A buddy of mine on the Seymour Duncan forum down in Brazil has a Charvel Fusion Deluxe. I recall it is also in a firecrackle finish.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. So far then we have:

Model 4
        Model 5A
        Model 5FX
        Model 6
        3DR
        Predator
        Fusion Deluxe

Anyone know of others? Any Jacksons ever come w/ this finish?

Comment

<font color="aqua">You can add the Model 3b (Bass) and yes, the Jacksons were a little different in the "pattern" of the firecrackle. For the most part, they were usually smaller for lack of a better term. Here's a shot of the typical Jackson USA firecrackle that I used to own:

And here's a shot of my Charvel Model 6 which I prefer:

Sorry for the lousy pic, it's old.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Nice Model 6 Budman! Looks like a bed of lava! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

That model 6 has one of the nicest firecrackle finish I have ever seen. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry for the lousy pic, it's old.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] .. if that's lousy, I don't even want to think about describing the quality of my pics Dave [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I really look forward on the crackle strat.. should be here very soon [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X