Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Charvel Model series are out in Japan!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Charvel Model series are out in Japan!!!!!!!!!

Yeah weird putting 24 frets with that pseudo strat head. I like that headstock only with 22 frets. 24 Frets NEEDS a Jackson/Charvel pointy headstock!

So will these be the same Charvels we will see in January, or is this just limited to the Japanese market?

Comment

Nobody knows. As I said, nothing has come from any official source. The only thing we know for sure is that JCMI has released these in Japan.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Japan is officially closed until the 5th or 6th for any business with distributors. Shops will open up around the 3rd or 4th the earliest.

24 frets, the headstock and the insanely high price kills it for me as well. I will request any literature available after the holidays. Happy New Year!

Comment

Re: New Charvel Model series are out in Japan!!!!!

Looks like a Charvel Journeyman with a fancy graphic and a Floyd Rose.

The previous series of Charvel imports were nice guitars. I had a Charvel Standard (dual hums/maple board) for a short time.

Comment

<font color="aqua"> [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] damn, I was hoping for pointies..... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Actually, Budman, so was I. We both dig pink guitars and pointies over stratheads.

I was also hoping for a Charvel guitar with graphics for about a grandish on this side of the pond.

Comment

Disappointing but this is for the japanese market, hopefully this is not what we will see at the NAMM show. Don't get me wrong I like the paintjobs but the headstock is just dumb. If they can't or won't use a strathead just use a pointy.

Comment

charvel's list price was always high! the charvel standard i got was listed for 1100 euros here in italy but i bought it for 360 euro NEW! I think that they will be avaiable for 800-900$

Comment

Pointies belong on Charvels ... and Hot Chicks!
                    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I have Pointy Head and so do my Guitars !

Comment

The distributors are open again after the holidays and my local shop is after more information.

Comment

Wow. it will be interesting to see if these hit the US market. Id like to check them out. I could go for a Warren crossed swords even with the 24 frets. @@ frets would be mor eacurate but then they werent really revisiting the old ones. Just a new Japanese line with old school graphics so it would apear. I dont really see why the complaints about the 24 frets. Next there will be complaints there are no 24 fret Rhoads. Oh wait there are now. so Shoosh. :P [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Gil

Comment

Nice copy of a crossed swords for an import version. But if you compare this one with the one shown on the Jackson custom page that Dan L painted, they are not the same. My guess is you'll see Dan's version at NAMM in a couple weeks with a 22 fret all maple neck and original strathead (sorry Dave, no pointy on this one).

And I would be very surprised if they had both a USA and an import version of these.

Comment

Working...
                            X