Pickups in Model 4???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pickups in Model 4???

I wish I still had that guitar to show you mine was authentic, actually I'd really like to have it to play it.
    I am certain it was a mod4 with JT-6 and NO sharkies-I don't even like sharkies.

I'm not as sure about this memory but, I think there was at least one other guitar the same. I seem to remember trying to decide on a blue or the black one I bought. Maybe the store was swapping necks, who knows, but most likely a transitional guitar Charvel using up old stock necks I guess

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I wish I still had that guitar to show you mine was authentic, actually I'd really like to have it to play it.
      I am certain it was a mod4 with JT-6 and NO sharkies-I don't even like sharkies.

I'm not as sure about this memory but, I think there was at least one other guitar the same. I seem to remember trying to decide on a blue or the black one I bought. Maybe the store was swapping necks, who knows, but most likely a transitional guitar Charvel using up old stock necks I guess

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, I'm not disputing your claim. However, it's hard to validate when the documentation says otherwise.

But... Let me ask you this... Did the guitar have a blade switch, or 3 mini-toggle switches?
      Occupy JCF

Comment

They made a Model 4 with a JT6 and dots. It's in the catalogs on Jacksonmuseum.com (but the site seems to be down). I think the designation was something like this...

Model 4 - Kahler Pro, rosewood board, pearl dots

1987 and after...
        Model 4 - JT6, rosewood board, pearl dots
        Model 4A (?) - JT6, rosewood board, pearl sharkfins
        Model 4M - JT6, maple board

Can anyone get into the jacksonmuseum? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I didn't mean to sound defensive. It had 3 mini toggles.

I'm just sad it got stolen so, it doesn't exist to me anymore. Anyway insurance money got me antother guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X