Pickup lettering - Model 6???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pickup lettering - Model 6???

Hey guys. I have a stock Model 6 from '88 and one that's been changed (Gotoh trem). On the one that's been changed I noticed the "Jackson" script on the pickups is red (see below). The stock one has the usual white lettering. Can anyone tell me if they ever came out with red lettering from the factory? Just curious [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Re: Pickup lettering - Model 6???

Pretty sweet! Sorry if this is OT, but how do you like that Gotoh trem? Was it a drop in replacement for the JT-6? Did you use the same studs and screws from the JT-6?

Comment

LOL! I think someone just took a red marker to it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Pretty sweet! Sorry if this is OT, but how do you like that Gotoh trem? Was it a drop in replacement for the JT-6? Did you use the same studs and screws from the JT-6?

[/ QUOTE ]

Same studs. The Gotoh is my favourite trem. Yes, I rate it better than an OFR [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          LOL! I think someone just took a red marker to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's what I thought [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just needed to confirm it. Now I gotta get some white enamel paint... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I've seen another with red logo one time. Not sure if maybe it's that same guitar or not, though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Damn [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X