Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Import Charvel Number THREE!! Black is beautiful!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import Charvel Number THREE!! Black is beautiful!

I think this one is actually the best of the bunch!(I have a 3DR firecrackle and the predator below) The finish has a few scratches....but that's ok for black. Neck is ultra smooth and fast, frets are silent, no buzzing only it's tuned to D with tree trunk thickness strings. That's being tossed...going to Eb with 9's. Here's a pic of it next to it's big brother, the pearl predator [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'll take a pic of it with the rest of it's siblings when they return from the "massage" treatment. Set up, etc.

Re: Import Charvel Number THREE!! Black is beautiful!

I'm ok with interracial relationships, very progressive pair you got there. Speed machines!
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

I wonder what their off-spring would turn out to be?

Comment

Looks cool. Congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Probably grow up to be a MSG guitar!
          Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

The offspring would probably get themselves finished to rainbow crackle just to rebel against their parents. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              The offspring would probably get themselves finished to rainbow crackle just to rebel against their parents. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't wait for the offspring then [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

NICE PAIR! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
              The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Its like good versus Evil...lol

Comment

Nice!

Comment

I'm seeing more yin/yang -nice!!

Comment

Re: Import Charvel Number THREE!! Black is beautif

I am an admitted obsessive guy! I CONSTANTLY browse Ebay for other Charvels, or Jacksons. For some reason, I want a RED model 6. There's one on there, but it's fishy. Dot inlays and H-H config. To the best of my knowledge, they we're HSS? and shark fins? Unless it's custom.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I am an admitted obsessive guy! I CONSTANTLY browse Ebay for other Charvels, or Jacksons. For some reason, I want a RED model 6. There's one on there, but it's fishy. Dot inlays and H-H config. To the best of my knowledge, they we're HSS? and shark fins? Unless it's custom.

[/ QUOTE ]

H-H, neck-through and dots is a Model 5 [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Import Charvel Number THREE!! Black is beautif

How did I know you'd know that Sanctuary!!?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Charvel-Model-6_W0QQ...1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Still great guitars. I'd love a Model 5, eventually [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Import Charvel Number THREE!! Black is beauti

It's difficult to believe, I used to dislike import charvels/jacksons, now I can't seem to get enough of them!

I need to learn how to do set-ups myself. LOL I'm going to be sunk if I have to spend $$$$ on possibly six guitars! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X