Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Import Charvel Number THREE!! Black is beautiful!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Import Charvel Number THREE!! Black is beaut

Yeah, all of the 4th gen were money pits! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm...neither of those cars is a C4 (4th gen). or am I missing something here? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I now own the bottom one. The top one was my first car and yes, they're both C3s [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Here's both my current cars...I was talking about selling the '87 C4 below. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        he has a c4, i've seen pics!

here's a shot of my former money pit!

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, dude...that is one beautiful car. I would so love to have a Lingenfelter [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Re:

Thanks! it was a sweet ride. In the 1/4 or 400m to you [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] it ran [email protected] mph(200 km/h) just as it drove on the street. I can't tell you how many times it showed the tail end to people thinking it was a stock lt-1 clone [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Though the license plate should have been enough warning. It was LPE-383

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Re:

Awesome. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Re:

11.80 @ 120.2 on those tires??? What was your 60ft time? What track? Got a scan of the slip? That's damn respectable dude.

Comment

Re:

mm2002

12.02 @ 118.6 was my best time as it was in that picture(kumho's 275.35.18(i think) 60' was a 2.00. On the bfg 275's best 60' was 1.73(never hooked) It pulled like a freight train on top! This was done at Englishtown N.J. Nov 2003. I sold the car in July of 2004. My 2004 Z06 below replaced it.

Comment

Re:

So the BFG's never hooked up, but pulled a quicker 60ft than the Kumho's? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Re:

I tried drag radials several times.(BFG) Burnouts from a little chirp, to smoke coming in the car. Didn't help! Almost 500 foot pounds of torque isn't easy on a hard launch. The 60' on bfg dr's was 1.73, a 2.00 was my best on streets.

Comment

Re:

Kumhos rule. Glad I got rid of my BFGs...

Comment

Re:

[ QUOTE ]
                        Almost 500 foot pounds of torque isn't easy on a hard launch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I wouldn't know about that. Mine only has 620. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Re:

Too much torque is JUST RIGHT!!!!!

Comment

Re:

True words! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Re:

My LS6 doesn't quite have the feel of my former LPE-383, but man does it rev! The 383 was done around 5800(I went to 6 sometimes) the LS6 pulls CLEAN to 6600! I love how it sounds. Less torquey, but TONS of top end! From a production 350 aluminum block, I think GM did well with the z06 engine(That new LS7 is nutso! 505 hp stock!)

Comment

Working...
                              X