Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Found a Model 2

Nice one, model 2's rule.

Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

I had an off white Model 2 just like yours a few years ago I bought from Doc (Dryer). It was signed by Warren DiMartini on the back. I put a DiMarzio Super Distortion in her right away. I didn't want to sell it, but my bills had to come first.It's all good though, I got a killer deal on a near mint Charvel Model 1! Charvel Model series geetars are alot of killer bang for the buck...........and how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Stay w/ black hardware. Plus, gold doesn't hold up very well.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          It's all good though, I got a killer deal on a near mint Charvel Model 1! Charvel Model series geetars are alot of killer bang for the buck...........and how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey SARJ, I read your Model 1 post. Congrats on that find. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I have a black Model 1 as well, only thing is the previous owner added a neck humbucker. I'm in the process of filling the neck pup route and re-painting her pink. Yep, PINK! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            It's all good though, I got a killer deal on a near mint Charvel Model 1! Charvel Model series geetars are alot of killer bang for the buck...........and how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey SARJ, I read your Model 1 post. Congrats on that find. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I have a black Model 1 as well, only thing is the previous owner added a neck humbucker. I'm in the process of filling the neck pup route and re-painting her pink. Yep, PINK! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">yes!!!!!!! you're a good man Alvin! - [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Congrats on the Model 2 - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Thank you, Dave. I knew you would chime in on the pink refin. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Working...
              X