Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who else here is always looking for more guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: who else here is always looking for more guita

[ QUOTE ]
    Not me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, not me either.....
    [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
    Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
    Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

always, I was selling off my imports and sticking with US made stuff, but I have a few 90s Jacksons/Charvels imports that I will keep for sure
      I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

See siggy...
        The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

I've owned over 200 guitars but when your broke you have to get rid of what you can stand to part with. Now that i'm older and better off ,I sell nothing but ones that I'll never play. At this point I think I have 30+? I still always look and I always wish I hadn't sold quite a few ( to many to go into detail ). John

Comment

There is no sucha thang as too many guitars. Can you think of anything other than musical instruments where each one is different? That's because, for the most part, they are handmade, more or less. Each will sound different. Each could be sweet or sour. When will you know when you have found the "ONE"? When will I run out of space? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

If I see a good enough guitar, I will spend far more than $500 on it(depending on it's condition, how it feels and how i like it when i am trying it)

It seems too easy to drop a few hundred on a quality import. They do feel and sound quite nice!

Comment

Heh, since I'm not a professional musician, I find it hard to justify owning more than five guitars. It just feels like a waste of cash to own more y'know? Dog knows I have more important things to put my money into. And guitars and cases tend to take up a lot of space, and they all need to be played and/or maintained on a regular basis.

But I'm still looking to score another neck-thru Charvel or two, to replace the old junk guitars that I still own.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Heh, Dog knows I have more important things to put my money into. And guitars and cases tend to take up a lot of space, and they all need to be played and/or maintained on a regular basis

[/ QUOTE ] The trick is to not have anything else to spend money on. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

And to have a big basement, if I had a house w/ no basement I'd have a lot less guitars.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      And to have a big basement, if I had a house w/ no basement I'd have a lot less guitars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Too true [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Working...
                      X