Model 3 Refin almost done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Model 3 Refin almost done

It seems that my onlinerock.com transfer rate was all used up. Hopefully after tonight my quota will go back to 0 and pics will show up again.

As for the tongue, Daneen hated that "mutant tongue" and said that she'd make this one much better looking. Plus, since this graphic is usually on 1Hum guitars she had to work within the area of H/S/S

joe...
    www.godwentpunk.com
    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Yeah, I know what she means working around the H/S/S. Not only did I have to deal with that on the model 4 but also have 3 knobs and 3 switches to work around. Hopefully it'll work out [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
      -Sol

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        It seems that my onlinerock.com transfer rate was all used up. Hopefully after tonight my quota will go back to 0 and pics will show up again.

As for the tongue, Daneen hated that "mutant tongue" and said that she'd make this one much better looking. Plus, since this graphic is usually on 1Hum guitars she had to work within the area of H/S/S

joe...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I like the tongue on mine
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

That is NICE!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I just finished the paint on my model 4. I'm fairly pleased with the results so far. I still have a lot of airbrush work to do outlining and shading. I can't wait to see how both of ours look when finished. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            -Sol

Comment

Very nice. I did get mine last Friday but I'm having wiring issues and also I've had this frigging flu that's hits the midwest so I've not take any pictures yet.

joe...
              www.godwentpunk.com
              www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

So far, I think Daneen has done my favorite rendition of the bigmouth graphic.
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                    X