'86 model 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '86 model 4

How much for one of this '86 model 4(khaler bridge) in very good condition?
    I found one for 300euro without case.Is it a good deal?

Re: \'86 model 4

you shouldn't really pay more than about 450 pounds so i guess thats 300 euros....I on the other hand got my 86 model 4 for only 250 pounds [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] bargain! if you can find one cheaper like mine take that but 300 euros is fair

Comment

Try offering him some Euro less because of no case.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        you shouldn't really pay more than about 450 pounds so i guess thats 300 euros....I on the other hand got my 86 model 4 for only 250 pounds [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] bargain! if you can find one cheaper like mine take that but 300 euros is fair

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

250 pounds = about 366 euro or $430

300 euro = about 204 pounds or $357

Doesn't sound bad, but Ron's right. Couldn't hurt to haggle with them over the lack of a case.

Comment

i have also the chance to get a 475 silver sparkle for 350 euro, what is better?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

250 pounds = about 366 euro or $430

300 euro = about 204 pounds or $357

Doesn't sound bad, but Ron's right. Couldn't hurt to haggle with them over the lack of a case.

[/ QUOTE ]

really is that all? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] - maybe i meant 450 dollars then is reasonable...too much conversion to handle!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              i have also the chance to get a 475 silver sparkle for 350 euro, what is better?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a tough question. They're similar guitars, but have some big differences. The Model 4 is a full-size strat body vs. dinky on the 475. The trems are very different. Kahler vs. JT-590 (basically a Schaller floyd). I'd personally prefer the 475, mainly because of the trem, but that Model 4 is a great guitar too. You have to go with what works best for you, but they both sound like pretty good deals for Europe.

Comment

Working...
              X