Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Journeyman, new look

[ QUOTE ]
    Remember this one? I keep it 440 for teaching, has the tweed case! Hey, quick question. I am looking for a model 3a but from 86' because I like the pick guard. Think I'll find one? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

PM 442w30(David). I believe he has one in just that color that hes looking to sell.

Comment

How does the neck feel sanded with tung oil? San Dimas like? The imports don't feel that bad with whatever is on the neck stock. I would like to try scuffing one as my predator is done that way.

Cool guitar you have there. I agree with the others, she needs a floyd!

Comment

what color dowels would you need to use so you'd never have known this had a strat type bridge previously if you decided to go with a Floyd Rose on something like this?

Comment

I didn't sand this neck but I have an oiled neck Jackson. Feels smooth like natural wood. This guitar has a fulcrum bridge on it, I have never needed to use dowels but from what I've seen they will show bigtime on a natural.
          Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Working...
          X