Pawn Shop Find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pawn Shop Find

hey guys, another pawn shop find today. its an older charvel, not sure of the year but the neckplate has the ft. woth tx address. hss w' 3 toggles, and volume and tone. i ask the guy what bottom dollar was and he said $200.00 w/o a case. any and all advice or comments welcome.

Re: Pawn Shop Find

sharkies? Logo type? Sounds like it may be a Model 4 and if so that is not a bad price.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

no sharkies, older logo, not toothpaste.

Comment

Simply put:BUY IT!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] is it neck through or bolt on? that is a STEAL even if it needs a little tlc.

Comment

it is bolt on, and the humbucker has been replaced with a pnik pickup. it is metallic blueand has the usual dings here and there. they also have a jackson star?? that has sharkies and he wants $300.00 for it

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            they also have a jackson star?? that has sharkies and he wants $300.00 for it

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooh! Can you start a new thread with details on that one in Import Jackson? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

2 mistakes,i'm still new. it is a warrior, and i posted it in import charvel.

Comment

Nah, you just mentioned it here, no worries. I was serious about you telling us about the Jackson (wasn't doggin' ya) but it's probably just a WRXT then, never mind.

This Charvel I am guessing is an early Model 4, 1986 they had dot inlays. Made in Japan, great guitars.

Comment

so you think that is a good deal for 200 bucks? its really not what i'm looking for, but i like it. i'm still dreaming about that blk & wht crackle, i know she's out there, she just keeps eluding me. lol.

Comment

If you buy it, you'll like it.

Comment

oh, by the way. the serial number is 243341.

Comment

Well it's a better deal than that Warrior.

Comment

yeah the Model series, especially the early ones, were killer guitars. grab that at $200 and call yourself lucky!
                          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

ya, model 4. 200.00 is a fair price provided the condition is not trashed, frets are good, and it has all the hardwear w/o issue.

Comment

Working...
                            X