Clear All

Re: Model 7 thoughts.....

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeccchhh! But, Mark, would you go to

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...;Number=670503

and work your magic there? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua"> [img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]

You are kidding me, right Mark? Surely you must be? ( I know, don't call you "Shirley") [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Do it. Remember my hot pink HRF model 7 with Kahler? It would never get as much play as it does now stock. I have a shell pink Nash Esquire for the tele thing.

Comment

i like the zebras...but i'd do it with black surrounds...i think the cream surrounds are a bit too much cream

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          Yeccchhh! But, Mark, would you go to

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...&Number=670503

and work your magic there? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua"> [img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]

You are kidding me, right Mark? Surely you must be? ( I know, don't call you "Shirley") [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] No actually for once I was being serious! Now, I'll admit that in the pic, the pups are white (not creme), and they look a little out of place. With the creme I think it would look badass. That's just to my eyes though.
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I gotta agree. I like it too. I've even thought of doing that to a Model 7 if I get my hands on another one.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Now, let's make the pups a little more "creme" color, and get that headstock right. Oh and excuse the second pic, I just couldn't resist seeing it with sharks! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

No, no no...over the top, or let the idea stop...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  No, no no...over the top, or let the idea stop

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm...I'm pretty sure this thread is about modding a model 7, not "Everyone show pics of your tele shaped guitars!" [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua">well, my apologies, Mark, I thought you were kidding, but hey, I guess it's good to have different opinions, otherwise life would be boring eh?

By the way, the Model 7's headstock is black, unless you have some ideas - [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks for the input everyone - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Ummm...I'm pretty sure this thread is about modding a model 7, not "Everyone show pics of your tele shaped guitars!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Take a look at the control layout: It began its life as a black pinstriped Charvel Model 7. It *is* on topic.
                      [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        <font color="aqua">well, my apologies, Mark, I thought you were kidding, but hey, I guess it's good to have different opinions, otherwise life would be boring eh?

By the way, the Model 7's headstock is black, unless you have some ideas - [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks for the input everyone - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh hey, don't apologize bro, like you said, different opinions make the world go round. Now about that headstock........I think it would take it to the next level to color match it with the body. Who was that selling the Charvel waterslides? I have a current clone project that needs one too.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          Ummm...I'm pretty sure this thread is about modding a model 7, not "Everyone show pics of your tele shaped guitars!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Take a look at the control layout: It began its life as a black pinstriped Charvel Model 7. It *is* on topic.
                          [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry dude, I guess the Kahler Flyer threw me off. Why would you do that to a model 7????

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Sorry dude, I guess the Kahler Flyer threw me off. Why would you do that to a model 7????

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem. It's not a Flyer though, it's a new 3300 hardtail.

Why? I have a killer Nash Esquire for traditional tele duties that I had made long before he stopped taking individual orders.

I paid $135 for the Charvel, so I had no qualms about tearing it apart to make it into something I really wanted.

Comment

Very nice. This thread has given me some ideas...
                              The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem. It's not a Flyer though, it's a new 3300 hardtail.

Why? I have a killer Nash Esquire for traditional tele duties that I had made long before he stopped taking individual orders.

I paid $135 for the Charvel, so I had no qualms about tearing it apart to make it into something I really wanted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah yes, no bar. The paint looks great! Who did it? What is the neck off of?

Comment

Working...
                                X