X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Model 7 thoughts.....

Route the fooker. Dual Zebras.

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

<font color="aqua">here ya go, Mike:

or maybe some P-100's?

or maybe I'll just be lazy and toss a set of EMG's in there..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        <font color="aqua">or maybe I'll just be lazy and toss a set of EMG's in there..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, you calling me lazy? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I've decided to drop EMG's in my Model 7. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Alvin
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I say go with the hot rails. They kick ass and you already have humbucker equipped guitars. This would give you a different flavor while maintaining an aggressive tone.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            <font color="aqua">or maybe I'll just be lazy and toss a set of EMG's in there..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, you calling me lazy? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I've decided to drop EMG's in my Model 7. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Alvin

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">which set did you decide to use, Alvin? </font>
            Dave ->

Comment

Dave, I think I'm going with the EMG-T set. Now, I just need to save up for them.

Alvin
              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Dave, I think I'm going with the EMG-T set. Now, I just need to save up for them.

Alvin

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">those were what I was looking at before I got the Muy Grandes for the Black Model 7. I can't make up my friggin mind, how sad is that ?!? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                Dave ->

Comment

Now I may go with the EMG 85 and the SA. Dammit, decisions are making my head hurt! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Alvin

Comment

I can deal with any pup config, but that tele headstock has just gotta go! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

<font color="aqua">that's not staying on there, it's because I don't feel like photochopping........ [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                      Dave ->

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Ah yes, no bar. The paint looks great! Who did it? What is the neck off of? [ QUOTE ]

The paint, body work and routing was by Paul Miller at Big head guitars. He did the paint scheme from a .jpeg from a running shoe that I found on Google. The colours were an exact match. His site is about to get redone. He is now also carrying San Dimas replica wood. http://www.bigheadguitars.com/

The neck is stock, AFAIK. I bought it from the second owner. Who knows, maybe they ran out of maple boarded reverse headstocks at the time.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          <font color="aqua">that's not staying on there, it's because I don't feel like photochopping........ [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Well dammit I feel like it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (oh, and I could make that red headstock thing happen for ya [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])

My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Hey Dave, before you modify a Model 7, just throw some Kittens in the dryer and see if that will get it out of your system!............ J/K

I picked up a Fender catalog and was looking at all the tele's configurations. You may want to look also and see if there is something that floats your boat. There are h/h, h/s, hardtails, TOM's, etc... Also, a hardtail with S/S/S looked cool on a tele. Before you get crazy with the cheese wiz, you could sand (or scrape) the top of the body and put a maple flame veneer and new binding it. What ever you do, I'm sure it will look first class like the Pink single hum you did. There will always be more kittens anyways........
                            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Working...
                            X