Silver Crackle Model 6-Pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Crackle Model 6-Pics!

Finally have this project finished, thanks to Budman! I couldn't get the JE-1200 to work without feedback. Made a 4 hour trip to drop it off to Dave, now she's complete. GMW refinished it for me a couple years ago. Sure is sweet!
    Jim

Re: Silver Crackle Model 6-Pics!

Very cool, nice paint job!
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

THAT is awesome! Good job!

Comment

Nice one!
        The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Great looking guitar. I'm sure it sounds as good as it looks.

Comment

Jim, is that a factory finish, or is it a refin? That is one helluva nice Model 6! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] That may be the best crackle finish I have ever seen! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Jim, is that a factory finish, or is it a refin?

[/ QUOTE ]
              Well, he did put that it is a refin... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

That's a pristine looking Model 6. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
              The finish isn't my piece of cake, but if you're happy with it, that's all that counts. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

It's a GMW refin job. Lee said it was one of the better chemical reactions he's done. It's looks better than the pics show. I was looking for that Phil Collin Soloist look from the Hysteria tour.

Comment

Jim, that finish is awesome. Congrats. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Alvin
                  MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    GMW refinished it for me a couple years ago.

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Ok...I win the Helen Keller award today. I totally skipped over that part. DOH! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

NIce looking crackle! Looks better than most colors I've seen. Is it just the pics, or did the crackle effect kinda peter out up toward the headstock?
                      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Just the crappy pics I took...

Comment

<font color="aqua">It was a pleasure having her, Jim, she was a very good girl- except for all the "crying" - [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>
                          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

awesome [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X