Guess I'm back in the family, ehh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess I'm back in the family, ehh?

<font color="white"> Back in 1994, I owned a Chavel 375 Deluxe. At the time, I didn't fully appreciate what I had and it ended up being my 3rd string guitar. A friend of mine wanted a guitar for his kid, so instead of letting him buy the kid some strat-o-knockoff, I offered him my 375 for cheap. I've missed that guitar ever since. Fast forward to today, 12 years later.. In January, I was in my local music store and I saw an interesting guitar. A Charvel that I had some knowledge of. Sure enough, there was my baby all these years later. A little rough around the edges, but still the same wonderful guitar I virtually gave away. She's back home now, where she belongs and where she's going to stay for the rest of my life. I know most of you guys are fans of the older Model series, but the toothpaste logo era is where my happiest guitar memories were born.. Anywho, that's my story.</font>

Re: Guess I\'m back in the family, ehh?

AWESOME story!

Welcome back to you and her!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
    Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Great story. I know what you mean. My toothpaste logo 650xl will never leave me.

Comment

Question on the 375... It is a maple/alder/maple sandwich, right? I read that for the 475, and I believe they all used the same woods back then.

Comment

Great story. I just recently got back my 475Deluxe that I sold and after it was gone, I realized what a mistake that was.

Welcome back to the club.

joe...
          www.godwentpunk.com
          www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

<font color="aqua">welcome! Very cool story and congrats to you - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hello and welcome,Raven..Nice quilt series you got there.
              Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Hey I have a 375 just like yours, same color too, mine has a maple fingerboard though, glad you enjoy yours! I sure enjoy mine [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I also have a maple boarded one, awesome guitars those 375´s! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X