Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion Custom (2 pics)

Greetings forum,

I scored a Charvel Fusion Custom off German eBay a while back, and I just realized I hadn't boast... err, posted any pics of it yet. So here you go.

Charvel

And here it is with its big brother. Looking at this picture, I'm sure you understand why I jumped on the Rainbow Crackle one. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Charvel * 2

Re: Fusion Custom (2 pics)

Hate to break the news to you, but that's not a Charvel Fusion Custom. It is a Charvel Fusion Deluxe. I have one as well.

Someone will come along and post a link to the Charvel Catalog.

Comment

I'd love to have a bass like that.

Comment

Now you just need to find another rainbow crackle, and a drum kit painted rainbow crackle. Then you can be the... the... the Rainbow Crackles! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        |My CSG gallery|
        (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Hate to break the news to you, but that's not a Charvel Fusion Custom. It is a Charvel Fusion Deluxe. I have one as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, sorry, my bad. It's a Deluxe of course. Somewhere along the line my brain decided it's Custom even if it really should have known better.

http://images3.fotopic.net/?iid=yf31...p=1&quality=70

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Now you just need to find another rainbow crackle, and a drum kit painted rainbow crackle. Then you can be the... the... the Rainbow Crackles! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy Crackles, Batman! My life finally has a meaning! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I moved things around and b0rked the links... this is a repost.

Damn I wish I had bought a rainbow crackle Predator when I came across one. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet axes! And I thought I was the only Rainbow firecrackle hoarder [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Working...
                X