Question for the Charvel gurus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question for the Charvel gurus

See what i mean? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      So where were the questions about the headstock shape? Fretboard material? Pickguard? Logo style? Jack location?

I'm by far not 100% in identification, but I thought some of the guys who posted in this thread would have questioned more.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did. Check my post in support of Dave's initial analysis. As I said, Dave's was best guess to that point, but failing pics, how about some more information. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

I swear, some days it feels like I'm on everyone's blocked list. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

The discussion then broke down into whether there ever was a Model 3M, and ribbing fett and his "list" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Sorry man. I didn't see that. (hence me needing to be corrected)

I guess after the thread was derailed, I didn't back check.

Again, sorry.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          But once it gets posted, I won't be important anymore. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          You were important?!? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            But once it gets posted, I won't be important anymore. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
            You were important?!? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Once upon a time. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I was even considered brilliant. But 55 years and 55,000 beers have kinda dulled my shine. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Once upon a time. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I was even considered brilliant. But 55 years and 55,000 beers have kinda dulled my shine. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">wow, that's odd, while I'm not 55 yet, I've definitely hit 55,000 beers and I feel like I'm "glossier" lol! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Sorry man. I didn't see that. (hence me needing to be corrected)

I guess after the thread was derailed, I didn't back check.

Again, sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

no problem, Todd. It's all good, mate. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Aw fuk. Who's counting? [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Holy shit now I'm an import whore!And I thought gear whore was bad......I feel dirty.
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff
                        Im thinking one of those cheap cx deals or something like that. Although my cx has a serial thats 7 digits long and begins with lots of zeros. So, thats probably a model series serial number then? In that case Im guessing some sort of model 1 variant.
                        Ok, I did initially say I was thinking cheap cx series. But I called it off after hearing the serial number. It seems like a model series number.No?

Comment

Working...
                        X