No announcement yet.

Model 2 Project...please don't laugh!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 2 Project...please don't laugh!!!

I'm sure some of you remember this one from ebay. The poor 'ol hacked up model 2 that was advertised as a model 3. Well, I did the BIN for $150.00 and broke out the bondo again!
    Also, this color combo was strictly experimental, so don't expect any more than that. My idea was another HOK "neon" yellow, with trans lime green flames, and gold pearl. Well, to say the least, the pics just don't show what it really looks like in person. The pearl just doesn't photograph with my crappy camera. And yes, I did a matching headstock with a Jackson logo. I didn't have a Charvel stencil or I would have used it! Soooo anyway, it's not done yet, as I have an EMG 81 going in tommorow, along with the stock JT6. Dave (Budman) doesn't know it yet, but he's going to make me a pup ring, and back covers. What do you all think???

My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Crazy!!

CRAZY SWEET!
      Last edited by jackson1; 04-20-2006, 07:29 PM.
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Mark,you have done it again!Great Job!..............................
        Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Dude, that is badass! I always look forward to your posts on refins.

Alvin
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I like that! changes are cool

Comment

Very nicely done!

Comment

That is damn slick!

Very cool refin!!!

Comment

Crazy sweet, indeed.

Comment

WOW!! Me Likey !!
                    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Wow! Thanks bros! I'll try and get some better pics after it's all together, but it'll definitely be unique. BTW, I'm probably going to list this one in the classifieds after it's done. I'm not going to try to make a ton of cash off it, it's just been a fun project.

Comment

Very nice! I envy you people who own garages to do all this work

-a

Comment

very cool Mark! Now ya just gotta do the pinstriping, eh???
                          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002
                            Wow! Thanks bros! I'll try and get some better pics after it's all together, but it'll definitely be unique. BTW, I'm probably going to list this one in the classifieds after it's done. I'm not going to try to make a ton of cash off it, it's just been a fun project.
                            Trade ya the 3dr for it !!!

Wicked job Mark.... As always !
                            Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

fucking amazing. man you do some excellent work bro!!
                              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
                              X