Our miserable Model 2's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jackson1
    Hey guys, this was supposed to be a Model2 bashing thread! ...but it never got off the ground
    Heh. You might be on the wrong forum for Charvie bashing. Everything turns into worship here. And rightfully so!

Comment

I love the Model 2 that I have now and have liked every one I have ever owned.

Sorry for the crappy picture.

Comment

Hey guys, this was supposed to be a Model2 bashing thread! ...but it never got off the ground

I'm making inquiries right now to see if the guy i know wants to part with his and what the price is.

How much did he want for it?

I love my model 2 ! I wish my model 3 felt and played the same !

Comment

scari, he hasn't answered my request yet. I bet he's racing through the internet looking for Model 2 prices.

Your Model3 should feel the same as your Model2. Same neck and all. Maybe you got a dud!
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Holy crap hunter1970, what on Earth is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Razor
              I like my Model 2 better than my Soloist.
              Same here except I do not own a model 2.I have a USA Jackson , model 4.But the neck feels the same as my Model 88 except for the oiled finish.
              Mike
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Originally posted by ZZB
                Holy crap hunter1970, what on Earth is that?
                I bought it from a member here but my camera is broke so I used a cheaper camera and got that crappy photo,here is a picture before I got it ,it now has a Model 2 neck on it a gold floyd ,gold grovers and an EVH 78' Seymour Duncen in it.I'm also waiting om a Maple /maple model series neck that I'll put on it as soon as I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZB
                  Heh. You might be on the wrong forum for Charvie bashing. Everything turns into worship here. And rightfully so!
                  I don't know, man. Not a lot of love here for those old eagle beak CXs.
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

scari, he hasn't answered my request yet. I bet he's racing through the internet looking for Model 2 prices.

Your Model3 should feel the same as your Model2. Same neck and all. Maybe you got a dud!
                    Actually the neck on the 2 is a little bit different - a little bit "thicker" than the 3 . The 2 has a "lacquared" headstock, and I am told it is "US made", where as the 3 is Jap....and still feels and plays great...but the feel is different.

Comment

Model 2 headstock US made...? That's news to me. Who's the source to that?
                      Henrik
                      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

That Model 2 is from 1986 and the Model 3 may be from 1987-88, hence the differences, but both guitars are Japanese.

Comment

Working...
                        X