• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, thanks 'bane for remembering Irfanview
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

If you keep that up Dave, they might as well substitute NOTP's how-to-post-pics sticky with this one lol
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Looks awesome Dave. I'm glad you're using the trem in a worthy guitar. That thing is gorgeous. I agree, it looks better with the pickup covers too.

For those who asked, the Kahler Steeler is probably the most durable, solid, and precise floyd trem that has ever been made. The only thing I didn't like about it, was the screw-in arm. You could probably convert it to the threaded collar type with a little work.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler
          Looks awesome Dave. I'm glad you're using the trem in a worthy guitar. That thing is gorgeous. I agree, it looks better with the pickup covers too.

For those who asked, the Kahler Steeler is probably the most durable, solid, and precise floyd trem that has ever been made. The only thing I didn't like about it, was the screw-in arm. You could probably convert it to the threaded collar type with a little work.
          agreed, Paul, it's a fantastic trem and thanks for the kind words. By the way, they made numerous different sustain blocks for these and I already had one where they actually have a spring in the bottom of the trem socket, that you can adjust the tension on how tight the bar swings via an adjustment screw. Works great!
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Looks really nice, Dave. I think the black bridge saddles are great against the gold plate. A very nice balance between black and gold. Gosh, makes me think of my days at Purdue...
            Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

why thank you, sir!
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Well, with a Distortion in the bridge, there's not much you could do to that guitar to fuck it up. In fact, I took my remaining 750xl and dropped a pair of Distortions in it. I've tried a bunch of different combos in the 750xl, but that one really does work the best IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68
                  Henrik, trust me, I know slow, I'm still on dial up my friend so if I can download big pics, I'm sure you can!
                  I thought I was the only one left with dial up.

I do like the new pics better, not that the old ones were bad. Very nice.

Comment

Wow, that is totally sweet!! Gary Kahler should pay some rights to Floyd and remake the Steeler trem, so well made as all of his trems are!! I love everything about that guitar. Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1
                      Yes, absolutely.
                      Very possibly.
                      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Dammit Dave! I friggin love that guitar. Even more so now. Looks absolutely stunning.

I want it.
                        "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Dave, looking awesome - your 750 is clean as a whistle...I love it!

Comment

Damn, that is so beautiful. Really nice work. Congrats.

Comment

That is a great looking guitar.

Comment

that is very nice bro..my fav is still the 6A
                                www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

Working...
                                X