Model 6 Pile 'O' Skulls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 6 Pile 'O' Skulls

I thought I'd share my GMW modded and refinned Model 6 with you import lovers. The 3 mini toggles were filled and a 5 way added. A Schaller Floyd replaced the JT6. The Black finish and Pile O Skulls replaced the original Cobalt Blue finish. Hope you guys like it. It is a sweet player.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: Model 6 Pile \'O\' Skulls

Looks great! I've always liked that graphic. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Well it's about time you showed that off a bit Scott!! Love that thing, it looks like GMW did a great job! BTW, the switches are holding up just fine! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Dave->
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Very nice!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I like the three switches better than the five-way blade, but it's your guitar. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Dave: glad to help you out with the switches.

Toejam: I just couldn't get used to the 3 mini switches. I figured, since they are doing a complete refin why not add the blade switch.

After I got it back, I thought(a little too late), Crap, I shoul've had 'em just make it a single hum and delete the neck and middle pickups. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Very cool & unique! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] Oooh, das nice.... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Damn good looking axe!! and yes, I prefer the blade switch too. To me that's an upgrade.
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Very sweet! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Looks killer.

So killer, I'll even ignore the fact you took out those mini-toggles. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Again, great work!

Comment

NICE!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X