could someone please ID this one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could someone please ID this one?

This charvel has come up for sale and the owner didn't know what it was. So obviously I tried to find out for him (yep, I like identifying guitars from time to time). My best bet is that it's a charvel fusion custom, but I really don't know... matching headstock, HSS, 1 vol, 1 tone, 5-way switch, 24 frets, rosewood fretboard...

I guitar, therefore, I am a Guitarer

http://iguitarer.blogspot.com

Re: could someone please ID this one?

check this thread out

Jävlar vad jag är sugen på den guran! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Just so ya know...$400.00USD is ALL THE CHEDDA for THAT guitar - and THEN SOME...I paid $160.00 for the champagne pink metalflake one shown down the page > > HERE < < , and $200.00 for the orange one, and THAT was with OHSCs on BOTH...I DID pay $400.00 for a Fusion, but THAT ONE was this RARE Trans White Swamp Ash Fusion Plus - in PERFECT SHAPE - pictured below...

Comment

Hey Doc.
        Just how rare is the swamp ash fusion plus?I mean production numbers.I do know where one is but some of the clear coat is coming off where your arm rests on the body.Also what would be a fair price to pay for one with a little wear?Oh and I found a model 2 with a birdseye maple/rosewood neck first birdseye neck I've seen on an import charvel
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Men köp den då Thoraby! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] verkar vara ett hyfsat pris tycker jag.

anyway, seems we have 2 topics on the same guitar... which one should we be deleting?

Doc Dryer: How do you do it? Where do you get all of these beautiful guitars??
          I guitar, therefore, I am a Guitarer

http://iguitarer.blogspot.com

Comment

Doc! That is sweet!!!!!!!
            Occupy JCF

Comment

I love that guitar. So pristine. I'd liked it so much I saved the pics from the auction.

Doc and I were discussing this sweet transwhite Fusion Plus I'd seen a while back on Ebay, and he goes: "You mean this one?" and sends me the above pics. hehe. Bastard. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by 86barettaguy:
                Men köp den då Thoraby! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] verkar vara ett hyfsat pris tycker jag.

anyway, seems we have 2 topics on the same guitar... which one should we be deleting?

Doc Dryer: How do you do it? Where do you get all of these beautiful guitars??
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Asså jag vetefan.... Jag har nästan ångrat mig... jag ska tänka på det [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X