X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it?

Hi there

I am new user of this forum.
    I got a japanese charvel but I don't know anything about it.
    It's a left-handed, Bolt-on model, With HSS pickup routing, active jackson pickups, Schaller floyd, the neck is maple with rosewood fingerboard and white or ivory binding. It seems that the body is some kinda one-piece maple with a dark red dye. Serial is 369033.

I'd like to know more about this model and the wood of the body.
    Thanks [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[ August 17, 2003, 09:22 AM: Message edited by: chacal ]

Re: What is it?

sounds like a 475? Toothpaste logo, is it? BTW those pickups aren't active. They could possibly be part of an active system, but the pickups themselves aren't active. And they could just be covered.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Re: What is it?

yeh, I thought about a 475. What do you mean by toothpaste logo? (sorry I am french so I don't understand all easily [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )
      You're riht about the pickups, they are all passive, just a mistake in the description. There is a preamp in the guitar so it is the system that is active [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
      Oh, I forgot: sharkfin inlays, too

soo, if it is a 475, anyone knows about the body woods? I thought about a massive body or real maple top because there is no "cut" (don't know the word sorry [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] ) for the arm.

Uh, I hope this is clear.... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X