My "new" Charvel Fusion Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My "new" Charvel Fusion Plus

Just received her this week. She is in primo condition. Plays like a dream. The transparent amber finish over ash looks splendid. My only complaint is the placement of the damn volume pot. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] I keep swiping it while I pick and thus keep cranking down the volume. I know some guys just take the dome off. All in all, I'm very impressed with my first Charvel! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Jim

Re: My "new" Charvel Fusion Plus

Very nice.

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmm. Must have one!

Comment

Yes, very nice. Don't worry about the volume placement, you'll get used to it. That's a great spot for it to be, I love it there now.

Comment

Mariner:

Dude, you stole my Avatar. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

Whoa! Sorry Jeff, I hadn't seen it! I'll change mine shortly! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

This will do for now. Sorry again!

Comment

SWEEEET! Is that the one Doc had??? I've gotta find me one of those! I love that finish.

Guys... I had that avatar before both of you back on the old board... [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Yow. Mmmmm... [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

YEAH !!!! ...WHAT TEKKY SAID !!! ...

...Did you HAPPEN to SCORE that Fusion Plus from a guy named Steve in Houston or Spring, TX ??? [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

...I've ALSO included a LARGE PIC of the NECK PLATE with the SERIAL NUMBER...Is THIS IT ??

{NOT to WORRY if it IS...It's NOT a STOLEN GUITAR...I SOLD it to Steve after he HOUNDED and HOUNDED me for THREE YEARS !!! what WOULD BUM me is if YOUR guitar IS the one I USED to own...I ASKED him if he EVER SOLD it - to at LEAST give me FIRST CRACK at it BACK !!!

...OH, WELL...You can ONLY PLAY 'EM...ONE AT A TIME !!!!!...and it's NOT as if MY PLATE ISN'T FULL ALREADY !!!

...as I UNDERSTAND it, THIS finish REALLY ISN'T an "Amberburst", but is called a "Trans White Swamp Ash", and the ONLY C/Js that I have SEEN it on - are the Fusion Plus' - and ONLY the TWO YEARS they made THEM...I've ALSO seen the Fusion Plus in a SIMILAR "Trans Red"...I've enclosed a few pics of MINE that were shot by the owner before me, with - are you READY for THIS ??...a $50.00 WEB CAM and AVAILABLE LIGHT OUTSIDE !!!!

...a $50.00 CAMERA, and they are BETTER PICS than I've seen come outta $1000.00+++ Nikon digital cameras !!!

Comment

Wow, lucky for Steve this is NOT the one you sold him. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] This beauty came from FLA. The serial on this one is 372253. Yea, I knew you had a similar one Doc. I saw the pics here recently. I'm lovin' it so far! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo:
                        the placement of the damn volume pot. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] I keep swiping it while I pick and thus keep cranking down the volume. I know some guys just take the dome off.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Other guys tape the knob in the full volume postion with black tape! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Re: My &quot;new&quot; Charvel Fusion Plus

Man, I love that guitar Doc. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Clearly not the same guitars though (even aside from the serials being different) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] The grain is totally different. Both seriously sweet though.

congrats Jimbo. I have the Jackson version of the Plus. It took a little getting used to but I wouldn't have the volume knob anywhere else now.
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Tekky and Mariner, I guess the "Streets" guitar is pretty popular. Maybe we'll have to timeshare on its use.

Well, at least two other people around here have good taste. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo:
                              My only complaint is the placement of the damn volume pot. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] I keep swiping it while I pick and thus keep cranking down the volume. I know some guys just take the dome off.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Strangely, it doesn't bother me on my Fusion Custom, but its drives me nuts on my Fusion Special. I'm always hiting that knob and sometimes the pickups cause they're too damned high (and no they can't easily be lowered).

Anyway, very nice buy. I'm missing the Plus in my collection. Used to have a Jackson Pro Fusion as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X