No announcement yet.

model 88

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They came with a JT6, but the JT6 nut is Kahler style (behind the nut).
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Gotcha, I guess I didnt read carefully enough. I just saw kahler and thought whaaaaat.

Comment

Oh yeah, and the pups do suck on that body. Too muddy sounding to my ears. If I get another 88 it will get an 81. The 81's are a little bright for some bodies, but would sound killer on that mahogany.
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

well i got an 85 coming in sometime next week.I will try grabbing a quick connect 81 also to compare the 2 and will try the 18V thing...

pics
          www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

If you don't want the J-95 I do.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat
              If you don't want the J-95 I do.
              PM me so I dont forget...

Comment

P.M.sent
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Right...

Comment

Does Daddy's do mailorder? I used to recieve their catalog in the late 80's when I was still in NJ. Way before the internet it was a good reference for what used gear would sell for at a retail level. Once i moved to FL I never seemed able to get them to mail me out those monthly catalogs. I think the last one they sent was back in 1993 or so and it was one catalog. I used to look forward to their monthly catalogs. Do they still do that or no?

I think maybe I pissed off someone there or something by constantly emailing them asking why I can't get on their mailing list and never received a reply. When I called I think out of all the salespeople I think I got the guy that was pictured in the catalog that was on the phone looking like he was yelling at the customer. Looked like Ed Roman on a bad day, I think his name was something like Rob Capistrano or something Italian sounding.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel
                      Does Daddy's do mailorder? I used to recieve their catalog in the late 80's when I was still in NJ. Way before the internet it was a good reference for what used gear would sell for at a retail level. Once i moved to FL I never seemed able to get them to mail me out those monthly catalogs. I think the last one they sent was back in 1993 or so and it was one catalog. I used to look forward to their monthly catalogs. Do they still do that or no?

I think maybe I pissed off someone there or something by constantly emailing them asking why I can't get on their mailing list and never received a reply. When I called I think out of all the salespeople I think I got the guy that was pictured in the catalog that was on the phone looking like he was yelling at the customer. Looked like Ed Roman on a bad day, I think his name was something like Rob Capistrano or something Italian sounding.
                      No they don't do mailorder.
                      Yes they do still do the catalog thing

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel
                        Looked like Ed Roman on a bad day
                        Is that even possible?

The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

FAT BASTARD...

Comment