Mother of all Charvel information?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother of all Charvel information?

I've heard talk about the import info page someone is putting together (like the one that used to be on the Jackson site). Is this still going on.

I thought that page was a great source of information and I do miss it. I knew I should have copied every picture on it and saved it to disk.

Re: Mother of all Charvel information?

Yes, it is. I'm working hard on it.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Just so you know Todd, we all appreciate it VERY much...... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Thanks! Don't send beer though. I'll never get this thing done. Send Mountain Dew Code Red... Move over M&Ms, I'm a MDCR junkie now! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Occupy JCF

Comment

How long do you think It'll take before it's finished? I really would like to know what pups are on the model 4, but I've made som damn many threads here. I don't want to make any more [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Edit: typo

[ August 22, 2003, 11:51 AM: Message edited by: Thoraby ]

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
            Yes, it is. I'm working hard on it.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's awesome, thanks for all the hard work and effort Tekky! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I will not give a time estimate on completion. There have been a few pitfalls (personal and professional) that change the timeframe. Any public posting of a timeframe is something that I know I will be held to no matter what happens.

What I will tell you is this.. Check the page for my Model 4 and you'll have your answer.

Anyone else... Feel free to check it out too... I'm actually restoring it and I'm requesting feedback on it.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Model 4 pickups
                2 j-200 Stacked single coils
                1 j-50bc Humbucker

Comment

What I will tell you is this.. Check the page for my Model 4 and you'll have your answer.

Anyone else... Feel free to check it out too... I'm actually restoring it and I'm requesting feedback on it.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You need to make thumbnails of the guitar pics... you page takes forever to load [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, one of the things I've gotta do to my site when I have the time is thumbnail a lot 'o stuff.
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Thanks! Don't send beer though. I'll never get this thing done. Send Mountain Dew Code Red... Move over M&Ms, I'm a MDCR junkie now! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'll keep that in mind! By the way, I have a model 4 the same color as that and if you want my opinion, I'd go with the black hardware, the chrome just isn't right on that color to me. But that's just me!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Do you have the preamp and the pots for it?

Dave->

[ August 22, 2003, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: budman68 ]
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Yes, I've got all of the stuff except for the mini-toggles.

I've been waiting to get some feedback before I bought some. I did get some a while ago, but they were chrome and I wasn't sure exactly whether I wanted to go all chrome or all black.

I do have a chrome Schaller that's just screaming to be used though. Hmmm, I think I'm gonna have to build a parts mutt around it... ;-)
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Dupe post

[ August 24, 2003, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: limbo ]

Comment

Thanks Tekky for your efforts on this project.
                            I started off with Jacksons USA soloists and Dinkys, but have recently settled on the fact that the import Charvels (pre-89) have the right vibe for me. Please let us know when it's up and running!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

tekky, i know how you feel about bass players but you are going to include basses right? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

Working...
                              X