Severed Serenity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severed Serenity

Steve or Dave, I just bought your silver sparkle charvel! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] . I can tell by the Severed serenity stickers and behringer cab sticker on the case! I love it!

Re: Severed Serenity

Originally posted by Jon:
    Steve or Dave, I just bought your silver sparkle charvel! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] . I can tell by the Severed serenity stickers and behringer cab sticker on the case! I love it!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah cool guitar hey , I couldn't sell it cause of the finish on it , but I traded it in and lost a bunch of cash on it but the cash I lost was only some work time cause I got a great deal on it cause I was working at guitar works last jan for a while and he payed me with that axe , it got a 24 3/4 scale neck that nice hot old/big jackson pick up and those kent armstrong single coils sound pretty sweet and fat as well , the schaller trem on it is as good as any floyd [I think they are the same thing , but I haven't been able to find any proof online about em] . I traded that and my line 6 right accross for a warrior xt and then I traded the warrior in a couple of months later for my dxmg gunmetal grey , **** I go through a lot of guitars in a year hey [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] wish I went through just as many chicks [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just kidding //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Jon:
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was just gonna send ya some pics I took of it a while back but I can't seem to find any right now [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] //Steve
      oh yeah what did it end up going for with the case and all ? they had it marked so down that I don't think the made a whole lot off her ? //Steve

Comment

Yes it is a very sweet guitar, they gave me it with the case for 450$. Whats the little 2 way toggle switch do? I was fiddling around with it just playing it sitting at computer and popped the tone knob found it splits the coil, very cool! Could you tell me what year and model it is Steve, thanks.

[ August 25, 2003, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: Jon ]

Comment

Working...
        X