schaller trem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: schaller trem

I'm really offended by that comment asshole.
    BTW, why don't you learn to spell.
    OH! I see your name is "Richard"....so you must be a DICK.

[ August 28, 2003, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: mm2002 ]
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Yeah really! I gotta tell ya "Dick", that's a pretty crappy thing to say about someone you don't have a clue about. Joke or no joke, I'd cool out on that sh1t if I were you......
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Thanks for the back Dave, isn't "Dick" the kind of guy you'd just like to open up a big 'ol fresh can of WHOOPASS on? [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Mark's a cool guy and that was a sh1tty thing to say. Hey Mark, instead of using the torch on the Schaller, why not use it to burn the gerbil out of Dick's backside. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] One star for Mr. Dickhead. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks bro, but I'd be afraid if I used the torch on his ass I'd set his brain on fire!!! get it??? LOLOL!! oops...heres the imoticon: [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Ya know, we don't need pricks like him on the JCF. I say one more comment like that and the admins ban his sorry ass. (sully??) However if he were to apologize and admit that he was stupid in making that comment maybe we could forgive him. I'm a pretty open minded guy.

Comment

Working...
            X