Charvel Tele

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Tele

Can anyone give me some info on one of these? The one I am looking at has a pointy head stock and two single coil p/ups. Are these model guitars? I can't remember which year I saw these come out.
    Thanks~
    Brad [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Re: Charvel Tele

If it has a guitar shaped logo its a 89 if the logo is a small toothpaste logo its a 90 if the toothpaste logo is large it is 91.
    The 89s are a model 7,90 it was called the ledgend.All had a reverse headstock. Any body correct me if I'm wrong.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Model 7 if it has the guitar logo... Legend if it has the script logo...

Model 7
      Occupy JCF

Comment

What type of Quality are we looking at? Looks to be a model 7 w/ the reverse headstocka nd guitar logo.

Are they worth owning?

Brad

Comment

Damn good guitar and definitely worth buying if you like the tele sound. I'd buy a model 7 over a fender any day. (my opinion and I'm sticking to it!)
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

If you're talking about the Model 7 on da 'bay right now, it has a nasty whank in the side of the neck. I was going to buy it off him a couple months ago, then he sent me the pic of the "ding". It's really nice finish, too. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Another guitar with that shape is a guild 200 or 250 I think both came with EMG's great guitars and play way better then fender.

Comment

I'd most definitely recommend a Model 7. The Tele sound with import Charvel crafsmanship and feel is an excellent combination.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Model 7's are very cool indeed not sure of the body wood looks like ash a hefty guitar with smooth tone and charvel quality I've sold near mint ones in the 450.00 range at shows.People kind of shy away because of the pointy reversed headstock but when they play it for a while its not a hard sell.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Got the Model 7 Tele in today. It seems to be about 15 yrs old or so and other than a small paint chip and a little buckle rash on the back it's in great condition. It is missing the volume knob, though. Anybody got a spare in the tool box, let me know.

Plays just like I had expected. Great Import Charvel Quality, fantastic feel, and I don't think the intonation could be more perfect.

Just another to the collection. I need a bigger house.

Brad

Comment

Working...
                    X