Another 'what's this?'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 'what's this?'

I don't know this guitar but it's definately an import. Any ideas?

Charvel CS-20
    Made in China in 1996.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Thanks Tekky. Any good in your opinion? And how much would a mint guitar cost today? I'm offered one and it looks like a nice thing to beat up for little money.

Also, I have a serial number now. It is 70302757.
      Last edited by Izegrim; 05-26-2006, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Damn, I cannot find any information on this particular model. What I'd like to know if this is a plywood guitar or made out of a solid piece of wood. I like the way it looks because I want a traditional looking guitar for jamming with others than the metalheads I'm used to. If the body and fretwork is ok, I can always replace hardware and pickups. Does anyone have information on this guitar?

Comment

I don't have one, so I can't comment on the quality or pricing. This is all I can tell you about it. If someone is selling the guitar to you, just ask them.

Pickups: 2-J125 Single coils, 1-J60 Humbucker
          Controls: Volume, Tone, Tone
          Bridge: V-trem
          Body Wood: Alder
          Neck Wood: Maple
          Fretboard: Rosewood
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Well that's certainly some useful information. I picked her up today and she was brandnew. It's a great guitar and I guess I have a good one because I can imagine that they can be inconsistent in quality. Anyway, if someone sees one anywhere, try it! I'm very happy and lucky to have this one.

Comment

The some charvel guitars was made in Chine ?
              Lol...
              I am realy think they makes only USA/Japan

Comment

Working...
              X