Model 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 2

Hi Folks! I am in the market for a Charvel and wonder if some learned folks could give me a few hints before i buy...

I am looking for a Charvel Model 2 but there seems to be some variations in design and components. For instance Kahler and Floyd trems, Jackson style text logo and Charvel 'Monkee' logo... Can anyone tell me which are the best ones to look out for and what the differnces are. Thanx in advance guys...

Re: Model 2

I just picked up one yesterday with the Kahler fulcrum trem. If I had my choice in the matter, I would have gotten the one with the JT6.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I prefer the latter version with the JT-6. Despite me not being a big fan of the design of the JT-6 it's easily converted to an original Floyd with no problems at all.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

I definitely agree about the trem, although if you find one cheap with the Kahler its not very hard to plug and redrill the body for the Floyd posts. As far as the logo, its a model 2 only if it has the "monkee" logo (I call it the "guitar" logo)
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

The latter verison with the JT-6 is the way top go
          I'm not a big fan of Kahlers and the JT-6 works for me. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Model 2 JT6 what more could you want?
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Model 2, original floyd rose... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Model 2 with a floyd....

Comment

Model 2 with a Kahler Pro Flatmount, but I like Floyds too [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Working...
                  X