Please help me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please help me!

don't flame me,but i think the 86-88 model series are the best buy around. i've got 2 model 1b 3 model 3b and 1 model 4b. the neck thru models quality during those years are as good as the usa models ( in my humble opinion) [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
      Thoraby, if you do buy another guitar... don't try to mod it yourself like you did the LTD '88. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I sure as hell won't!
      [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

That was the most stupid thing I've ever done! But the thing is, nobody frickin' warned me before I started doing it! And then there I was, with crooked posts.

DAMN YOU PEOPLE! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Meh, it's all good now. The JT6 is back on and it's blocked. Only now, it's on crooked Schaller posts! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I own an 86' model 4 and love it. I don't have any experience with the JT-6 bridges, since mine has a Kahler. Dude, If you want it, get it. They are excellent guitars for the money. You don't want to be sitting around saying "I should have bought it!" If for some reasong you don't like it, you cana lways sell it or trade it in on something-there will certainly always be someone who is willing to take it off your hands!

Comment

Working...
        X