3DR with toothpaste logo???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how much are they asking for it?
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

$ 250, it's missing the locking nut clamps and trem bar, the neck was really nice of course. the trem is a weird one, neither the standard one from the 3DR or Predator (from the info I got from this site).

Comment

I have both the 3DR and Predator. I've heard a lot of guys say the Predators are junk, but I must have gotten lucky because mine rocks.

Comment

I'll pass for 250. At like 150 I'd have given it a shot!

Comment

Originally posted by decadentdave
            I have both the 3DR and Predator. I've heard a lot of guys say the Predators are junk, but I must have gotten lucky because mine rocks.
            Predators rip.

Mike
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Yep, very nice guitars. The necks are awesome!

Comment

Also don't the 3DR's have the same humbucker as in the Model 3's... J-80's?

I know for certain the Predator has the J-90C in the bridge with the silkscreeneed cover that doesn't require larger mounting rings. I discovered this fact after ordering the wrong size rings from Dave (Budman) a while back.

Strange as it seems I should know what the 3DR's come with as I have 2 of them. Too lazy to take the pickup out right now though lol.

Comment

J80c
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Thanks Tekky, so there is yet another difference between the 2. Just as the saying goes, you cannot judge a book by it's cover.

Comment

Neck pickups are also different.

The 3DR has a J100S and the Predator has a J200.

And if you compare them side by side, you'll notice that the wings on the 3DR are slightly smaller than the Predator. (or any other dinky for that matter)
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

Correct but those were obvious differences as one has poles and the other rails. And just a correction the rails pickup is technically a J200R. The Model series 4 and 6 used the J200 stacked single coils.

Comment

Working...
                        X