Model 2 Bomber Graphic.....so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 2 Bomber Graphic.....so far

Well, after a couple days my Model 2 body is coming along. Still needs alot of work and touch ups. The flash made the finish look rough in some spots, but I am not done and the clear isn't started yet. Thought I'd share.

[ September 10, 2003, 10:03 AM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: Model 2 Bomber Graphic.....so far

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!

What's the extra hole for??
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Thanks. It had am EMG 58 in it with a tone pot. I am gonna put a JB with volume and tone.I am a rookie at this but I figured for the $100 I paid for the guitar I'd give it a go.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Looking good Scott, can't wait to see it when it's done! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Dave->
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Nice job.

Comment

Cool! Kinda goes well with your screen name too! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

RacerX:
              Cool! Kinda goes well with your screen name too!
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks everyone! Yeah, the JU87 was always my favorite WW2 axis airplane.
              Scott

Comment

That's is da bomb! Bombs away. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I often wonered if he was JU87 "A"or "B"model.I wonder about a lot of people,things,stuff,etc.And why did Willie Brown really call him "lightin boy"?
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Because there was a scene that was edited out (where he's doing the headcuttin' duel and he's doing the classical thingy - either the part where he slides down to do the 2 octave arpeggios at the very end or the part where he slides down to do the low E swell near the beginning - can't recall) where his fretting hand is surrounded in blue lightning. It was in one of the previews for it when it was at the theaters back then.

If it's out on DVD, check the deleted scenes and original trailers if they're on it.

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Scott, that looks great so far. Keep up the good work! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Wendell, Toejam, Dave, RacerX. I am ready to shoot the clear now but it is way too humid here in NJ today. Maybe next week when it dries out outside.
                        Scott

Comment

Lookin' damn good!!!!
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

Very nice job. I can't wait to see it all put together. If you ever decide to take any orders let me know. I have a Roland Ready Allparts strat that is unfinished. I would love to have an A-10 Warthog graphic in the Desert Camo or maybe a P38 Lightning, or a P51D Mustang or..........
                            Actually that would be a heck of an idea. A guitar painter who specializes in warplane graphics. Let me know if you have any plans.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Tekky and JG.
                              For me to even think about this as a side business would involve some investment on my part. ie; compressor, gun, proper lighting, VENTILLATION etc. etc.!!! Right now the inside of my lungs is clear gloss. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] In a couple weeks when this is assembled, I will submit a photo for you all to see.
                              Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X