I am finally an import Charvel owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am finally an import Charvel owner

Yup, the Model 2 body I bought from Jonsgon (as well as the sweeeeet birdseye maple/maple neck) have arrived [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    But I cheated - since the Warmoth neck I got with the Warmoth Star body a while back already had the tuners and Floyd nut (not to mention strings and a trem - had it all on the JSX body which has now been disassembled and volunteered for "experimentation") I just went ahead and slapped that neck on it, swapped the JT580 (which I was using with the JSX) for the OFR I got from The Swillmeister), and tuned it up [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Now I just gotta jam that Gibson Dirty Fingers pickup into it (which is easy as the trem's non-recessed, and the pickup will just slide right under the strings [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ) and it'll be screaming out some classic 80's riffs (as soon as I learn some [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: I am finally an import Charvel owner

haha [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] and all this time i thoght you were just buying parts for the sake of buying them [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] j/k

Nice is it a looker or is it a Dr. Newcenstein creation??

That warmoth neck you got was hella nice!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

After checking out your profile, I must say that you are one of the hottest JCF members I have ever seen. Too bad I'm married. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] By the way, congrats on the Model 2 mutt. Let us know how it sounds when its all finished.

Comment

Great to hear, welcome to the club!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

how does it compare with a san dimas? Just want someones second opinion. I have 3 dimas's and really cannot tell much difference in a model series.

Comment

Dave, I ain't got no SD Charvel. I had a Custom Jackson V with an SD neck profile, and the Warmoth feels close to it.

Travis - thanks bud
            [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Eleven - This one's in good shape, though it might turn into a Dr Newcenstein project [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

EEK!!!! stop with the pics, your scary dude. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

That's the "Stay AWAY from my Les Paul"
                look! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Works like a charm too - do you doubt it?
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Well if you ever wanna part with that Warmoth Birdseye maple neck let me know i have a model to i wanna change to a strat head lack body and all gold hardwear [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] The Birdseye's probably going on the Star [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Funny, you look different in that picture. Must be the lighting. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ok, here's the pic of the Model 2 body with a Warmoth Strat neck, OFR, and Gibson Dirty Fingers all wired up and ready to rock [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Note the fakeass logo [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

[ September 16, 2003, 05:09 AM: Message edited by: Newc ]

Comment

niiiice... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Looks nice yes...and that logo is very fakeass!!!

Comment

You're Jonathan Davis from Korn? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X